Best Wedding Dates for 2011
Leading international astrologer Jessica Adams shares which dates are ideal for marriage in 2011 according to the stars.
by Jessica Adams
No matter if your wedding is in Waikiki or Woy Woy, pick a date close to one for your sign (or your partner’s sign), listed below, and the heavenly bodies in your horoscope will ensure that you have a divine time.
- September 28 – You’ll not only be the stars of your own day, you’ll also have beautifully written vows.
- September 29 – This is the most serious commitment of your life – you’ll build it brick by brick.
- October 7 – Venus, the planet of duets and double-acts, ensures two is the magic number for you now.
- October 12 – Seriously sensible vows go hand-in-hand with a true fantasy honeymoon overseas.
- October 21 – Your friends will be a big feature of the day and the photographs will be beautifully lit.
- January 4 – A true partnership will be forged now and the most unusual, eccentric friends help the party.
- October 13 – Good feedback and good vibes make this a day to remember for everybody now.
- October 16 – Planets in your marriage zone make this a very practical but heartfelt commitment.
- October 26 – New Moon vibes help you sink your teeth into teach other, in the nicest possible way.
- November 3 – The Sun in passionate Scorpio guarantees this is one flame that will linger…and linger.
- November 3 – Your most alternative and unusual friends will celebrate this lucky love day with you.
- November 23 – This wedding could easily end up in the social pages; if not it deserves to!
- November 24 – A dreamy honeymoon destination by water (or on water!) is a real possibility.
- November 25 – The New Moon in your marriage zone tells you it’s time for your love relaunch.
- December 19 – You’ll both take the subject of kids oh-so-seriously which deepens the bond.
- January 4 – A New Moon in your marriage zone helps you begin a brand new chapter in your lives.
- January 19 – A super optimistic day with a property move or exotic honeymoon in the pipeline.
- February 9 – You two will change each other quite a lot and may end up being a power couple.
- March 1 – You are fascinated by the same big ideas, beliefs or distant places – the journey begins.
- July 7 – Expect a big turnout of friends, generous gifts from them and some overseas buddies too.
- February 2 – New Moons mean new beginnings, so look at the night sky and make a couple’s wish.
- March 10 – You’ll move home or travel widely together if you tie the knot on or close to this date.
- March 26 – Your wedding, reception or honeymoon will be near water or involve pools and spas.
- May 11 – Young wedding guests, pregnancy or adoption dreams or step-kids make this very special.
- December 21 – The most unusual honeymoon destination ever (or a move) is in your destiny now.
- January 4 – It’s big, it’s exciting, it’s new and it promises overseas travel as well as lots of freedom.
- January 19 – Young pages and bridesmaids, baby talk, godchildren or stepchildren make this day shine.
- February 25 – You’ll both take ages to get those vows word perfect but this is a true commitment.
- March 1 – You two can invent your marriage as you go along. You’ll love your own self-made rules.
- June 8 – A major overseas trip or ambitious house move will be in store for you two in the future.
- March 10 – A commitment near this date will lift you two up where you belong and change your life.
- April 6 – Magical cosmic vibes which can only happen every 12 years surround you near this date.
- May 11 – You two will really mean what you say, when you make those all-important vows
- July 27 – You are making up your own rules for life and love and this unique wedding reflects that.
- July 31 – Who cares about the rules? There is a unique, unusual, exciting quality about this match.
- January 4 – This is a child-friendly day and a good omen for babies, adoption or stepchildren.
- May 21 – That extra passion and depth (and intensity!) you crave will be on tap near this date.
- June 8 – Expect the biggest and the best from this marriage, which will let you both fly higher.
- July 7 – One of you has experience overseas, or at college, which lets the other learn and grow.
- October 28 – Jupiter, the planet of luck and abundance, is giving you a big wedding boost today.
- March 10 – Baby talk, godchildren, young relatives or stepkids make this a day to remember.
- April 6 – A lovely link between you two and the next generation (or the one after!) is being forged.
- June 1 – New Moons mean green lights, fresh starts and big new beginnings so dive straight in.
- June 12 – Excellent communication between you makes this a great day for a win-win promise.
- June 17 – There is nothing lightweight about this match – you’re taking it very seriously indeed.
- July 1 – Passionate New Moon energy in the home-making sign of Cancer builds closeness.
- July 4 – Independence Day for America and togetherness day for you – with amazing intimacy.
- July 7 – The next generation will be a major part of your life together – you’ll leave your legacy.
- July 8 – Trusting, intimate Venus and think-big planet Jupiter join forces on your behalf now.
- November 27 – This wedding will bring opportunities to draw children into your new life together.
- June 1 – This union will bring young relatives, friends’ kids or your own future children into focus.
- July 27 – Star quality photos and videos make one or both of you feel like Hollywood royalty
- July 30 – New Moon vibes let you feel as if you’ve just met – this is rebirth time for love.
- July 31 – Lovely togetherness blends beautifully with a yen to explore Europe, Asia or the USA.
- August 16 – Even if this is a winter wedding, you two will shine and be star attractions on the day.
- August 25 – The intimacy planet Venus is on your side and a powerful change will transform both of you.
- August 28 – Allow the New Moon to show you a new life together as all the lights are officially green.
- August 30 – A new car or an ambitious holiday is on the cards for you two – expect lots of calls too.
- September 2 – Jupiter the planet of luck, abundance and opportunity is on your side on this day,
- September 14 – This is a very thoughtful, intelligent commitment with lucky Jupiter on your side too.