Real Wedding Submission
Do you have amazing photos from your wedding day? We’re looking for fabulous weddings to feature in the Real Weddings section on TheKnot.com.au. We’d love to see your pics!
Here’s what to do:
- Choose about 20 professional photos that tell the story of your wedding day. We want to see detail images that show off your wedding style (the cake, bouquet, reception décor, centrepieces, stationery, favours, etc.) with a mix of the key moments from the day. And don’t forget shots of you, your spouse and wedding party too!
Details to include:
- Image formats: JPEG (.jpg) or TIF(.tif)
- Include the following information:
- Your wedding photographer’s name, phone number, and website address
- Your names, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Day, month, year, city, state, and location of your ceremony and reception
- Any other details you’d like to share about your wedding!
How to send your submission:
To send via File Transfer Program (FTP) – *preferred submission method
1. Go to http://transfer.ipmg.com.au/ and click on the register link at the bottom of the page.
2. Once you have registered you will be emailed confirmation instantly.
3. Click on the link in the email to go to the log in page.
4. Recipients: email@example.com
5. Subject: (bride and groom’s first names, wedding date, photographer’s name)
6. Upload: click on the upload button and attach your wedding images.
7. Message: Include wedding details, as requested above.
8. Click SEND
To send via email:
- Email your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To send via post:
- You or your photographer may send a CD, DVD, or USB with your professional wedding photos with a printed contact sheet to the address below:
The Knot Editorial
Attn: Real Weddings
PO Box 7160
Alexandria NSW 2015
Due to the high volume of submission, we will contact you only if we plan to use your pictures, and cannot guarantee return of discs or USB’s. Weddings will be kept on file for one year from the wedding date.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Knot Australia Team