Easy Ribbon Ceremony Programme
- you’ll need:
- velvet or satin ribbon
- letter-sized textured paper
1. Design your ceremony programme to fit on one side of the letter-sized paper. Download our “all you need is love” template (as seen in the photo above) and use this on the opposite side of the page.
2. Print your programs by running each sheet of paper through your printer twice, once for the programme details on one side and once for the “love” template on the other side.
3. Fold the paper to make a small square with the “love” template showing on top.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the widest part of the programme twice, making sure there’s space to read “love” between the two pieces. Tie a bow at one end tightly, and then adjust the ribbon to make sure they’re positioned correctly.