What Should A Wedding Video Package Include?
Question: What should a good videographer include in the price of a package?
Answer: by The Knot
Whether you choose bare-bones coverage or all the bells and whistles, any videographer should supply backup camera(s), lights, batteries, wireless microphones (if you prefer), and courtesy to guests. You can also expect interesting shots, plus creative and entertaining coverage of your day. One of the most important reasons for hiring a professional to videotape your wedding, besides their expertise, is their ability to edit a video smoothly. Every package should include at least one edited tape or DVD.
- Where Should We Seat the Suppliers at the Reception?
- Tipping The Wedding Planner?
- Do We Have To Feed Them?
- Who Tips At The Ceremony?
- When To Take Formal Photos?
- What if a Supplier Doesn’t Show?
- Can I Have Two Florists?
- Is Tipping Mandatory?
- Paying Ones Who Aren’t Pros?
- Career as a Wedding Coordinator?