How Do Bridal Portraits Work?
Question: How do bridal portraits work? I feel strange about wearing my actual wedding attire before my wedding.
Answer: by The Knot
Some brides choose to have their bridal portraits taken before the day of the wedding to save time on the actual day. Not only does it give you a chance to work with your photographer before your wedding day, but it also lets you spend more time with your guests during the wedding. If the idea of dressing up in your wedding clothes before the wedding gives you the willies, take your portraits after the ceremony. Talk to your photographer ahead of time to discuss different options.
- Where Should We Seat the Suppliers at the Reception?
- Tipping The Wedding Planner?
- Do We Have To Feed Them?
- Who Tips At The Ceremony?
- When To Take Formal Photos?
- What if a Supplier Doesn’t Show?
- Can I Have Two Florists?
- Is Tipping Mandatory?
- Paying Ones Who Aren’t Pros?
- Career as a Wedding Coordinator?