Do We Decide How The Video Gets Edited?
Question: Does the couple have any say as to how their wedding video is edited?
Answer: by The Knot
When you are interviewing videographers, ask about this. A few may let you watch the pre-edited video and decide what you want left in (the entire ceremony, the wedding party’s entrance, the first dance, and so on) or taken out (off-colour remarks by guests, friends, or relatives, or you captured doing embarrassing things). Most will simply let you give them a general idea of what you want left in and taken out and will do the actual editing themselves.
- Where Should We Seat the Suppliers at the Reception?
- Tipping The Wedding Planner?
- Do We Have To Feed Them?
- Who Tips At The Ceremony?
- When To Take Formal Photos?
- What if a Supplier Doesn’t Show?
- Can I Have Two Florists?
- Is Tipping Mandatory?
- Paying Ones Who Aren’t Pros?
- Career as a Wedding Coordinator?