Bombarded With Baby Q’s!
Question: It seems like since the second we got engaged, every third person says, "So, when are you two having kids?" We're not even married yet! How should we answer this rude request?
Answer: by The Knot
Questions like these are never fun, but even in this day and age they’re pretty much inevitable. Your best bet? Take it with a laugh and a grain of salt and say something like, “Well, planning the wedding’s got us both crazy right now, so we’re kind of taking things one life-altering decision at a time.” Not feeling so sassy? Simply say you’re waiting for the right time and just leave it at that. The choice to have children is a huge one, and one you shouldn’t feel pressured into just because your co-worker/cousin/carpool buddy can’t shut up about it.
- My friend doesn’t want me to plan my wedding though my partner and I are committed to one another.
- How do I tell my fiance that I want to start our new life together with new furniture?
- Fiance Hates Kitty
- 24th Anniversary Gifts?
- Help With Clashing Home Styles!
- What To Do About The Ex Mess?
- Is Love Enough?
- Who Gets The Ring?
- Bombarded With Baby Q’s!
- How Can We Be Sure We’re Right?