Dressing Up Portable Toilets?
Question: For our semi formal backyard reception, we must rent port-a-loo's. How can we dress up an ugly, outdoor toilet stall?
Answer: by The Knot
Usually portable toilet suppliers offer several different models for you to choose from, from the basic four plastic walls (ideal for a construction site) to a more presentable version complete with a sink, lights, and other amenities much more suitable for your wedding. Another option is to talk to an outdoor tent rental company about renting a tent to cover the toilets entirely. This way there is no need to worry about what the exteriors look like, as they’ll be completely hidden from your guests’ view. To spruce up the interior of the stalls, consider placing a simple arrangement of fresh flowers or a basket of potpourri inside, along with a nice looking bottle of your favourite air freshener, and maybe hang bows on the doors. Also, you may want to place an amenities basket inside each stall for your guests’ convenience with mints, antibacterial hand lotion, hairspray, band-aids, bug spray, safety pins — you get the idea. Or set up a table with these items right outside the stalls. Keep it simple. The best thing you can do is to make sure that someone is responsible for keeping the rooms tidy throughout the night and for replenishing paper goods — inquire with your rental company about hiring an attendant (if they can’t help you out, they can probably give you a good referral).
- Should we have a bridal party table at our cocktail wedding reception?
- Can you have weddings on public land, for example in a park?
- Can the bride make a speech at her wedding?
- How can I avoid guests seeing my reception venue being set up?
- Is it Ok to Not Have a Seating Plan?
- What is the correct bridal bouquet etiquette?
- Stuck With Extras We Don’t Want?
- Place Cards For Guests’ Dates?
- Banishing Bugs at Outdoor Affairs?
- Contributing When I Don’t Know The Couple?