Confirming Good Food?
Question: We are both big foodies and really want to have delicious food at our reception. How can we ensure that happens?
Answer: by The Knot
During your site inspection visits, ask to sample food from the caterer or eat at the restaurant that will be catering your reception. If you’ve got any special requirements, this is the time to discuss them with the chef face to face. Ask for references from other couples who’ve used them, and see how satisfied they were with their overall experience. There’s nothing like another recent bride to give you an honest review!
– JoAnn Gregoli
- Should we have a bridal party table at our cocktail wedding reception?
- Can you have weddings on public land, for example in a park?
- Can the bride make a speech at her wedding?
- How can I avoid guests seeing my reception venue being set up?
- Is it Ok to Not Have a Seating Plan?
- What is the correct bridal bouquet etiquette?
- Stuck With Extras We Don’t Want?
- Place Cards For Guests’ Dates?
- Banishing Bugs at Outdoor Affairs?
- Contributing When I Don’t Know The Couple?