Getting Guests Discounted Hotel Rooms?
Question: I keep hearing that when you block a bunch of rooms with a hotel you should receive a discounted rate. So far, with the few hotels we've checked, this hasn't been the case. What's the story?
Answer: by The Knot
It really varies from hotel to hotel. Some hotels offer a percentage off when a certain number of rooms are reserved. Some hotels charge regular rates, but give the bride and groom a free room. Some just allow you to reserve in advance and don’t offer any discount at all. Do your homework and choose the hotel that offers the best deal overall. Your guests will certainly appreciate the fact that you made it easier for them to make travel plans.
- How should we order the events of the day?
- Must It Be In The Bride’s Hometown?
- Announcing Wedding Website?
- Can We See Each Other Pre-ceremony?
- Where To Stay The Night Before The Wedding?
- Last Name Woes?
- Benefits of a Consultant?
- Acknowledging Tragedy?
- How Can We Plan For Weather?
- Day-of-the-Week Debate?