Do We Send Invitations to Our Bridal Party?
Question: Should we send invitations to our wedding party? I figure if they have been asked to be best man, bridesmaid etc and accepted, then they are already coming to the wedding. My fiancé and I are in conflict over this and even my mum isn't sure of the etiquette?
Answer: by The Knot
Most definitely send invitations to your wedding party. You should also invite their partners who, if there is space, should be seated with them at the bridal table.
- What is the best way to word an invitation for those we are inviting to the ceremony, but not the reception?
- It’s my second marriage. What name do I use on my invitations?
- Do We Send Invitations to Our Bridal Party?
- Okay to use a fake start time on the invitation?
- Addressing Couple With Different Last Names?
- What Should The Programme Include?
- Handwritten Invites For A Small Wedding?
- Should We Include Registry Info?
- Not Using Inner Envelopes?
- How To Assemble The Invites?