How Many Items Do We Choose?
Question: Are there guidelines for how many items to put on your registry? I'm trying to include a variety of things (in a variety of price ranges) so that people will have plenty to choose from. I've been frustrated in the past trying to buy gifts for friends with limited registries, but I don't want people thinking, "Jeez, they sure want a lot of stuff!"
Answer: by The Knot
The fact that you as a guest have been frustrated by short registry lists is key. Your guests are not going to be concerned with how many items are on your registry. They’ll be thinking about what they’d like to get you, and they’ll be happy to have many options to choose from. So think of it this way: You’re actually doing your guests a favour by creating a larger registry list.
- Are Late Wedding Gifts A No-No?
- Will Requesting No Wedding Gifts Offend Guests?
- Do Parents Get Gifts?
- What to Engrave on Keepsakes?
- What If We Can’t Afford A Great Gift?
- She Didn’t Give A Gift; Do I Have To?
- What’s A Gift Opening Party?
- Okay To Buy Off-Registry Gifts?
- They Asked For One But We Weren’t Invited!
- How to Let Guests Know Where We’re Registered?