Who Pays For Guests’ Accommodations?
Question: If a couple decides to wed in a distant location, who pays for lodging the guests?
Answer: by The Knot
Yes. Whether the wedding is in the couple’s hometown or far away, they are not expected to pay for guests’ accommodation. What they can do is get a group rate on a block of rooms at a convenient hotel. That way guests will get a discount rate, but they are still responsible for paying their own way.
- How much should the maid of honour spend on a wedding gift?
- Can We Have an Alcohol-Free Reception?
- Pay For Celebrant’s Wife?
- Ask Guests to Pay Entrance Fee?
- Telling People I’ve Kept My Name?
- Turning Down Toasts?
- Can We Have Two Weddings?
- Letting Guests Know We’ve Postponed?
- Can We Get A Wedding Do-Over?
- Who Pays For Guests’ Transportation?