Can We Have Two Weddings?
Question: I met my future husband online, and we come from different parts of the country. My family and friends can't come to a wedding in his area and his can't come to one in mine. Would it be appropriate to have two weddings, one in each hometown?
Answer: by The Knot
It would be completely fine to have more than one wedding celebration — though it’s too bad your families can’t meet, it’s a sure thing that both groups will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- How much should the maid of honour spend on a wedding gift?
- Can We Have an Alcohol-Free Reception?
- Pay For Celebrant’s Wife?
- Ask Guests to Pay Entrance Fee?
- Telling People I’ve Kept My Name?
- Turning Down Toasts?
- Letting Guests Know We’ve Postponed?
- Can We Have Two Weddings?
- Can We Get A Wedding Do-Over?
- Ask Siblings to Help Pay?