Getting A Rabbi To Our Destination?
Question: We are Jewish and it doesn't sound like there are any Rabbis on my island. What should we do?
Answer: by The Knot
This is a very common issue with weddings in remote locations. In the event that there is no rabbi on the island and you want to be married by one, you can either fly one in with you from Australia, or fly one in from a neighbouring island.
– JoAnne Gregoli
More: Destination Weddings
- How Do We Decide Where to Marry if Our Families Are in Different Countries?
- Should I cancel my bridal shower if I’m eloping?
- Getting A Rabbi To Our Destination?
- Reputable Supplier?
- Reception Back Home?
- Budget For Bridal Party?
- Will My Room Be Comped?
- Affordable or Astronomical?
- Avoiding Rainy Season?
- Prewedding Site Inspection?