Are Children Allowed?
Question: What if I have children in the wedding -- do I need to do anything specific as far as the resort is concerned?
Answer: by The Knot
This is a very important question to ask when booking your resort. Some resorts allow children, but a growing number have an age minimum or do not allow children at all. Once you’ve determined that your resort does welcome little ones, find out what amenities they offer: playgroups, sports, babysitting — and let all the parents know.
– JoAnn Gregoli
More: Destination Weddings
- How Do We Decide Where to Marry if Our Families Are in Different Countries?
- Should I cancel my bridal shower if I’m eloping?
- Getting A Rabbi To Our Destination?
- Reputable Supplier?
- Reception Back Home?
- Budget For Bridal Party?
- Will My Room Be Comped?
- How To Start Planning?
- Who Pays For Local Transportation?
- Affordable or Astronomical?