Greek Wedding Gift Ideas?
Question: My friend is having a traditional Greek wedding and I'd like to give her something that is traditionally Greek (in addition to the gift I purchased from her registry, of course.) What can I do?
Answer: by The Knot
Food is a great focal point in Greek weddings — in some Greek villages, women bake sourdough breads and decorate them with beads and blossoms. It’s also popular to offer the newlyweds a cake made of honey, sesame seed, and quince. If you aren’t afraid to experiment, find a Greek cookbook and spend a few hours in the kitchen. That way, you’ll surprise your friend with knowledge of her ancestry and learn something yourself in the process.
- Bride And Groom Gift Exchange?
- Incorporating Italian Traditions?
- Incorporating Greek Traditions?
- Carrying The Bride Over The Threshold?
- Greek Wedding Gift Ideas?
- Incorporating Mexican Traditions?
- Meaning Of “Something Old, Something New…”?
- Customary Metal For Wedding Bands?
- Origin Of The Ring Finger?
- Story Behind Aisle Runners?