Wear Engagement Ring During Ceremony?
Question: Should I take my engagement ring off for the ceremony or does my fiancé put the band on top of my ring?
Answer: by The Knot
It’s up to you. Most people move their engagement ring to their right hand so that the band will not be “upstaged” and can be placed first on your finger, in its traditional position “closest to the heart.” You may also want to not wear your engagement ring that day — stow it somewhere safe! — especially if you’re wearing gloves.
- What traditions make up a Serbian Orthodox wedding?
- My Dad is very ill and may not be around on my wedding day. Can I have a second ceremony?
- On Which Side Does Each Family Sit?
- Are Secular Readings Okay?
- How To Honour An Absent Attendant?
- How Do We Pull Off A Double Wedding?
- Is It Okay To Honour My Son With A Ring?
- Can My Pets Attend?
- Do Child Attendants Stand?
- Can My Son Escort Me Down The Aisle?