Which Shade For A Summer Wedding?
Question: I can't decide on wedding colours for my summer wedding. Green is my favourite colour, but I don't know which shade I should use. I was also considering having bridesmaid dresses that are similar in style but different in colour. Is that too radical? I think that a variety would really fit my personality. If so, which colours?
Answer: by The Knot
Green is a gorgeous hue for weddings. How about a shade like moss green, grass green, or yellow-green, all lighter and less wintry than forest green? And no, bridesmaids in different colours is not too radical — in fact, it’s completely cool! You could put them in all different shades of green, which would be gorgeous and would make you really happy. If you want to do all different colours, just make sure you choose hues in the same tone, whether it’s muted, jewel, or pastel. A rainbow of bridesmaid shades is amazing — and if the variety suits you, that’s all the more reason to do it.
- Will asking an extra bridesmaid to join the party seem like an engineered move?
- How do I un-invite or fire a bridesmaid?
- Choosing Among Many Sisters?
- Brother As A Bridesmaid?
- How Do I Bridge A Communication Gap?
- MOH Planning Simultaneous Wedding
- How Can I Include My Sorority Sisters?
- What to Give My Bridesmaids as a Gift?
- Must Husbands Be In The Wedding Party?
- Can I Choose a He Instead of a She?