Is Pastel Appropriate For Autumn?
Question: I want to get married in April, but I also want pastel yellow bridesmaid dresses. Is it inappropriate to have a pastel colour in autumn?
Answer: by The Knot
We have good news for you: Pastels are popping up in bridal parties year round! The key here is to select a dress with a heavy fabric. Look for something in satin or crepe with long sleeves or a jacket. If the dress you love is sleeveless, you might add elbow length gloves. You might also consider incorporating some rich autumn hues, like orange and green, into the bridesmaid bouquets to match the shade of yellow you select for the dresses.
- Will asking an extra bridesmaid to join the party seem like an engineered move?
- How do I un-invite or fire a bridesmaid?
- Choosing Among Many Sisters?
- Brother As A Bridesmaid?
- MOH Planning Simultaneous Wedding
- How Do I Bridge A Communication Gap?
- How Can I Include My Sorority Sisters?
- What to Give My Bridesmaids as a Gift?
- Must Husbands Be In The Wedding Party?
- Can I Choose a He Instead of a She?