Do They Have To Match?
Question: I don't want to make my bridesmaids wear the same dress -- one of them is overweight and would be uncomfortable in most dresses. Is it okay to ask each woman to wear a dress -- in a colour of my choosing -- that she feels comfortable in, regardless of style?
Answer: by The Knot
You are right on the money with this one. More and more brides are letting their bridesmaids choose their own dresses because they want their maids to feel good about what they’re wearing. And it’s a fact of life that not everyone has an identical body type. All of your attendants will appreciate having input as to what style dress they’ll wear for your wedding.
- Will asking an extra bridesmaid to join the party seem like an engineered move?
- How do I un-invite or fire a bridesmaid?
- Choosing Among Many Sisters?
- Brother As A Bridesmaid?
- MOH Planning Simultaneous Wedding
- How Do I Bridge A Communication Gap?
- How Can I Include My Sorority Sisters?
- What to Give My Bridesmaids as a Gift?
- Must Husbands Be In The Wedding Party?
- Can I Choose a He Instead of a She?