Best Dresses for Different Sizes?
Question: I have bridesmaids of all sizes. What dress style will make them all look and feel good?
Answer: by The Knot
With a seamless waist and slight flare, A-line dresses look great on everyone. You might opt for a scoop neck and cap sleeves, or let each gal choose her own neck and sleeve style. An alternative: Many brides decide on a certain designer and colour, and then let each maid pick something from the line in that colour but in a style that flatters her most. If you’re not a stickler for an exact match, just let everyone know what colour you want them to wear and let them choose their own dresses. We all know that women who feel comfortable and pretty in what they’re wearing, look more smashing than women wearing dresses they dread!
- Will asking an extra bridesmaid to join the party seem like an engineered move?
- How do I un-invite or fire a bridesmaid?
- Choosing Among Many Sisters?
- Brother As A Bridesmaid?
- How Do I Bridge A Communication Gap?
- MOH Planning Simultaneous Wedding
- How Can I Include My Sorority Sisters?
- What to Give My Bridesmaids as a Gift?
- Must Husbands Be In The Wedding Party?
- Can I Choose a He Instead of a She?