Can I Have A Junior Maid Of Honour?
Question: My 10-year-old daughter is in my wedding as a junior bridesmaid, but I was wondering if there is such a thing as a junior maid of honour. My sister is my maid of honour.
Answer: by The Knot
A young girl in the role of honour attendant would be called a maiden of honour, and you can absolutely give your daughter that title while your sister remains maid of honour. It’s just like having two maids of honour, or a matron and maid of honour.
More: Bridal Party Duties
- What Job Can I Give My Close Friends (Who Aren’t Bridesmaids)?
- Knotties Tell All: The Cost Of Your Maid’s Style
- Can They Be Male?
- What To Do With Spouses?
- Okay For An Older Bride?
- How To Tell A Friend She Isn’t One?
- Can It Be Asymmetrical?
- Can I Have More Than One?
- Put His Sister’s Beau In The Wedding?
- Can I Choose Married Friends?