When’s The Best Time To Try On?
Question: When is the best time to shop for a ring?
Answer: by The Knot
When you are calm, not having your period, and your body temperature is normal. Never finalise your ring size in the morning (you retain salt from the night before), after you’ve just worked out or walked a lot (fingers swell), or when you’re extremely hot or cold.
More: Attire for bride
- Can you explain the different train length options?
- Should the gown dictate the wedding style?
- Should I change into a different gown after the ceremony?
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Wedding Gown?
- When’s The Best Time To Try On?
- Best Dresses for a Beach Wedding?
- Can I Wear A Shorter Skirt?
- Can I Wear Satin In Summer?
- Flattering Dress For A Full Chest?
- Should I Buy It Before I Lose Weight?