Non-fussy Headpiece Options?
Question: I'm not planning on wearing a veil, and I'm definitely not a tiara type of girl -- but I'd still like to accessorise my hairstyle. Are there any non-fussy headpiece options out there?
Answer: by The Knot
There is a wealth of low maintenance, no-veil-required headpiece options out there — it all depends on how you’re planning to wear your hair! Wearing your hair down can be dressed up with a jewelled comb or even a floral wreath. If you’d like to wear your hair down, but keep it away from your face, a headband (whether bejewelled or simply fabric) can be a lovely look. As for updos, if you’ve picked a bun or chignon, a back piece (a barrette or comb that sits below the chignon and where a veil is often attached, but doesn’t have to be) or a bun wrap (pretty self explanatory) are two chic options. Another cool updo option? Jewelled or beaded hair sticks, which will add some sparkle to your style and help keep it aloft. With any hairstyle, a pretty choice can be a single fresh (or silk) flower — whether tucked behind your hair or woven into an updo, a single bloom will match your bouquet and freshen up your style.
More: Attire for bride
- Can you explain the different train length options?
- Should the gown dictate the wedding style?
- Should I change into a different gown after the ceremony?
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Wedding Gown?
- When’s The Best Time To Try On?
- Can I Wear A Shorter Skirt?
- Can I Wear Satin In Summer?
- Flattering Dress For A Full Chest?
- Best Dresses for a Beach Wedding?
- Can I Wear White If I Have A Child?