Finding A Plus Size Dress?
Question: I'm a size 20. Will I ever be able to find a beautiful wedding dress that flatters my body? I only have six months until my wedding and doubt that I'll be able to lose much weight before then. What should I do?
Answer: by The Knot
First of all, forget the diet. You have more important things to think about. Brides should eat healthy and exercise, especially before the wedding — can you say stress buster? — but the D-word just creates stress. Fortunately, designers have caught on that not everyone is a size 8, and they’ve created some beautiful, figure flattering designs to fit you. Not only does your dream dress exist, it’s available in your size! Look for gowns by designers like Henri Josef, Glamour Plus, and Alfred Angelo. These are just a few of the many designers whose lines include size 20 — and some even go up to size 30. Ask your bridal boutique for details on specific designers. And, don’t fret, you have terrific options!
More: Attire for bride
- Can you explain the different train length options?
- Should the gown dictate the wedding style?
- Should I change into a different gown after the ceremony?
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Wedding Gown?
- When’s The Best Time To Try On?
- Can I Wear A Shorter Skirt?
- Can I Wear Satin In Summer?
- Flattering Dress For A Full Chest?
- Best Dresses for a Beach Wedding?
- Can I Wear White If I Have A Child?