Hens Party Looks: A Night Out
Your hens night should be a real celebration, complete with cocktails, dancing and lots of laughs. For this special occasion you’ll want to look your best. Wear your hair down and team with a statement lip and all eyes will be on you. Of course wearing a veil, bride-to-be t-shirt, and hens night novelites will get you noticed too!
We love this luscious lashes and bright lip look from Kristen Bell. So much so that we want to share with you how to get the look:
1. Keep your complexion nude and not too bronzed with a light foundation to even the skin tone. Try Rimmel London Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation as mineral powder is great for a flawless, minimal finish.
2. Apply a light bronzer on the under-side of your cheek bones from the apples to the hairline. We like Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer.
3. Blend a silver or metal grey eye shadow over your eye lid. For this look, we prefer a matte finish rather than a shimmery one. MAC Eye Shadow in Coquette is the perfect shade for a subtle smoky eye.
4. Draw a thick line of eyeliner over the entire upper lash line. Leave the lower lash line bare. We recommend Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner.
5. Curl lashes skywards with an eyelash curler. Coat with a defining mascara in black, such as Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara in Black.
6. For a flawless pout, wet a washcloth and gently exfoliate your lips. Apply a vibrant pink lipstick to lips and you’re ready to go! Nars Lipstick in Schiap is a spot-on match to Kristen’s colour.
Lipstick tip: Carry your lipstick with you in your handbag. Bold lip colours need to be re-applied regularly, but are well worth the effort!
Beauty note: Kristen’s hair looks ultra sexy with a little texture. Sweeping hair away from the face exudes confidence, and will annoy you a whole lot less as you dance the night away.
L-R: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation, $19.95, rimmellondon.com.au; Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer, $68, esteelauder.com.au; MAC Eye Shadow in Coquette, $32, maccosmetics.com.au; Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner, $22.95, revlon.com.au; Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, $39, available at David Jones; Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara, $18.75, maybelline.com.au; Nars Lipstick in Schiap (Shocking Pink), $58, meccacosmetics.com.au.