1. User Terms & Conditions
Issued effective 01 July 2009
Acceptance of Terms
TheKnot.com.au & Other IDM Websites
TheKnot.com.au website is owned and operated by Independent Digital Media (IDM) ABN 67 000 013 776 . IDM also owns and operates a number of other websites and domains. By completing the user registration process on any of the IDM sites or affiliated sites, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. A link to these terms will be provided in the footer of the sites.
When using this website you may provide us with information about yourself or other matters. This website is not intended for users under the age of 16, and IDM does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 16. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
IDM respects your right to intellectual property. IDM will, however, engage with advertising and promotional activities from time to time and may reference the extensive library of content stored or uploaded by users of our site/s. When submitting content in any format, including text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, and placing any information or other material on the website (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication), such content shall be considered non-confidential and you grant to IDM the right to use this content commercially or editorially worldwide. If you do not wish for your content to be used by IDM, you may contact us and we will remove your content from our site/s within 30 commercial working days. We may use content uploaded to IDM sites for:
- Use, copy, sublicensing, redistribution, adaptation, transition, publication and/or broadcasting, & publicly performing or displaying in all existing or future media, and
- Sub-license to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trade mark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly waive in favour of IDM and any other party authorised by IDM all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction, which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any communication or other material that you submit on the website.
In respect of submitting information on the website you agree that you will not post, transmit or otherwise publish on the website or to the website servers any material that:
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website;
- is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist or indecent or any other material of a similar nature, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or infringe any applicable laws;
- violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights or which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right, without first obtaining permission from the owner;
- contains a virus, worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful or destructive component(s) or device(s) that has a negative impact on the normal operation and use of the website, it’s servers and the Content thereon;
- contains any promotional material or advertising; or
- constitutes or contains false or misleading statements.
- exploits website vulnerabilities
- will be used commercially on mass
- use automatic scraping software or tools
- use the site to supply another service
- make available material which you do not have the right to
- engage or encourage pyramid schemes or any other unauthorised contests
You expressly acknowledge and agree that IDM does not exert control over users of the website and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
IDM does not and cannot review or moderate all information posted to the website by users and is not responsible for such information. However, IDM reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever or for no reason. IDM also reserves the right to ban a user at any time, without notice for any reason whatsoever.
If you opt your email into any of the IDM websites which include primped.com.au, theknot.com.au or homehound.com.au, you agree to receive communication from any of the IDM websites.
If you are in doubt as to whether the content you wish to submit is appropriate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who can advise you on the issue.
General information only – non advisory
IDM does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums or other areas of the website.
IDM and its third party service providers do not make any warranties with respect to any of the merchandise featured or mentioned on the website. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements or those who actually sell any merchandise, and do not necessarily represent the views of IDM or its third party service providers.
The material on this site is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. Please be aware that although IDM attempts to keep the information on this website current and up-to-date, the information on this website may contain errors or omissions. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions. IDM will not be liable for any loss incurred or accrued from relying upon any information on this website.
IDM does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or application of the information presented on any of the IDM websites. IDM disclaims and will not be liable for loss arising our of (whether directly or indirectly) out of the information provided on the website or anyone else through any errors in, or omissions from information on the website.
All content on the website including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, and advertisements, including the selection and arrangement thereof is owned or licensed by IDM, its suppliers or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise.
The content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws. Once content is published, you must not use, copy, modify, reproduce, publish, redistribute, upload to a third party or transmit the content without the prior written approval of IDM or the appropriate supplier or licensor of IDM, except in accordance with the below.
Strictly on the condition that you keep all content intact and in the same form as presented on this website (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements), you may:
- using an industry standard web browser, download and view the content for your personal, non-commercial use, or
- if you are an internet service and/or access provider, supply the content to your subscriber.
All other trade marks displayed on the website are registered and unregistered trade marks of IDM and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trade mark displayed on the website without the express written permission of IDM or third-party owner. Some of the logos appearing on the website may be available to you to place on your own website as a hyperlink to an IDM website. However, such use requires the express written authorisation of IDM or the relevant third party, and any use must be in accordance with the trade mark usage guidelines of the relevant trade mark owner.
Advertising & links to third party websites
The website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of IDM, and IDM is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. IDM provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by IDM or its affiliates. By following a link to any such website you do so entirely at your own risk.
The website may also contain third party advertisements (including, but not limited to, pop-up/pop-under ads, banner ads, button ads, tower ads and text) which may contain embedded hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. All third party advertising (including embedded hyperlinks) is paid for by the relevant third party and are not recommendations or endorsements by IDM or its affiliates unless expressly indicated otherwise.
In some instances, advertisements may contain representations or offers by third party advertisers, which you can accept by linking to the advertiser’s website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by IDM. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that IDM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort, incurred as the result of any such dealings with, or as the result of the presence of, any advertisers on the website.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by IDM of goods or services on the website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). IDM does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- All content and functionality is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- IDM may source or aggregate content from other sites and/or businesses via RSS Feeds. All content is credited to that particular provider, and every piece of content sourced via this method will point the end user to the sources site.
- IDM and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- IDM does not warrant that the information or functions contained in any content, or your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the website or the server which stores and transmits the content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components,
- IDM does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the website (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise, and under no circumstances (including, but not limited to, any act or omission on the part of IDM) will IDM or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of any kind (including any loss of income or profits) whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website or any content.
Governing Law and Entire Agreement
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
2. Advertising or Supplier Directory Listings Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions shall apply to and form part of each order for Advertising or Supplier Directory Listings placed with Independent Digital Media Pty Ltd (The Knot, PRIMPED, Homehound).
1. Right to Reject Advertisement – All contents of advertisements and supplier listings are subject to Independent Digital Media’s approval. Independent Digital Media reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, listing, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time.
2. Advertisement Cancellation – Independent Digital Media may remove advertisers and supplier listings from the website for any reason whatsoever and may do this without warning or delay. Under these circumstances any previously paid moneys for such advertising will be refunded for the equivalent amount of time that Independent Digital Media have not yet provided advertising for.
If the advertiser wishes to cease any advertising or term of supplier listing before the expiry date of their advertising there will be no refund provided.
3. Copyright – As per the terms of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), advertisers are advised that the inclusion of any unauthorised content in advertisements or supplier listings is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the rightful copyright owner or the appropriate licenses. In the event of a complaint from a rightful copyright owner, any allegedly infringing material will be removed pending an investigation.
4. Supplier Enquiries – Any enquiries and personal details you receive are provided so that you can introduce your services to the enquiring person through Independent Digital Media’s website. Sharing this information with any other business or organisation is strictly forbidden, without the permission of the person.
5. Supplier Directory – Information supplied by the Supplier and published on Independent Digital Media websites will remain the responsibility of that particular Supplier. It is incumbent upon each Supplier to ensure that the information that they provide is correct and true.
The features and positioning of advertisements and supplier listings are subject to change without notice to accommodate website changes.
6. Photography – Images for Supplier Listings will be sourced from the Suppliers linked website for use in the Suppliers directory listing, unless supplied directly by the Supplier. Suppliers agree for Independent Digital Media to use the images within their listings editorially or commercially within the site that the listing appears on or on any external site. Where possible, when used images will be credited to the Supplier.
7. Limitation of Liability – The Advertiser and Supplier agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Independent Digital Media, its officers, directors, employees for damages suffered by any party out of that party’s use of the published information provided by the advertiser or supplier through Independent Digital Media’s websites.
8. Changes to the Contract, Product or Terms – Modifications or revisions of the Advertising Terms and Conditions can be made any time by Independent Digital Media without any prior warning or notice. Advertisers and Suppliers should check the terms and conditions from time to time so you are aware of any changes to the website and services. Continue use after any modifications indicates you have acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
9. Terms of advertising – all advertisements are contracted as per the client approved Advertising Insertion Order or terms agreed with Independent Digital Media’s telephone Sales representatives. Suppliers signing up to monthly listing contracts may cancel their listing contract with 2 weeks notice by calling Customer Service. No part refunds will be provided for any remaining days in a month that has already been paid for. Suppliers signing up for annual listing contracts will not be eligible for a refund if they cancel before the expiry date of their contract.
10. Medium rectangle and Skyscraper Online Advertising Product - terms and conditions mentioned above apply to The Knot Online Mrec and Skyscraper advertising product. The Product included 1 week run of house and home page advertising from the date it is published, providing that all artworks have been approved by The Knot and the client. All Payments must be made prior to any advertising campaign being made live.
11. Cost Per Lead Terms Of Advertising - A lead is classified as the submission of a request information from The Knot Australia supplier directory, which includes client information such as name, Phone, email and comments. This agreement sets out the terms and conditions by which you have authorised us, Independent Digital Media Pty Ltd, to automatically deduct amounts payable to your Knot Australia account from your bank account at your financial institution. Your Direct Debit Request (‘DDR’) authorises us to arrange for the payment of amounts due to us, and at the times required, for the fees and charges you have incurred on your knot Australia account. Direct Debit through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (Eway) is not available on all bank accounts. If you are unsure whether direct debit is available on your account, please check with your bank. You should also check your account details against a recent statement from your bank.We can amend this Direct Debit Request Agreement at any time after giving you a minimum of 14 days’ notice. Cancellation fees apply (See Below). You must ensure that you have sufficient cleared funds available in your nominated account on the due date to cover the payment under the DDR. If funds are not available you must arrange an alternative payment method and contact us. If we attempt to debit your bank account unsuccessfully you may subsequently enter our debt collection cycle and be charged a dishonour fee. If Independent Digital Media Pty Ltd incurs any bank fees or charges as a result of a dishonoured direct debit, these may be passed on to you as a charge to your Knot Australia account. If you believe a debit has been made incorrectly you should contact us. We will attempt to resolve the issue immediately or agree on a time to get back to you. If you are not happy with our response we will advise you of further options available to you. We will keep information about your financial institution account confidential except to the extent necessary to resolve any claim you may make relating to a debit which you claim has been made incorrectly, or as otherwise required by law. You are responsible for ensuring that your financial institution allows direct debits to be processed on your nominated account. Independent Digital Media Pty Ltd reserve the right to modify the above mentioned micro site as necessary within reason. Should the direct debit/transaction fail consecutively without resolution, all owing money will accrue along with late fees. Should Independent Digital Media Pty Ltd have to engage collection agencies to collect outstanding money, additional fees may be passed onto to the customer
Payment Information CPL (Cost Per Lead)
– Opening Setup Payment Required = $100.00+GST (non refundable) $70 will be usable as account credit
– Lead Cost = Supplier Category Dependent
– Recharge Trigger Amount = $40.00+GST (When account balance reaches $40.00 an automatic recharge will occur)
– Minimum Recharge Amount = $70.00
– Cancellation fee = $40.00
– A lead may be delivered through brides opting in to be contacted by suppliers in specific regions and categories
– A lead may be delivered through direct form completion from a listing
– A lead may be delivered through any other marketing channel or The Knot affiliated websites
– Any coupons issued by The Knot may be revoked at any time and are at the sole discretion of The Knot to administer and issue.
– Coupons cannot be redeemed for credit, cash or other convertible currency, nor can coupons be refunded
The Knot makes no warranties or guarantees as to the lead quality or qualification, but will attempt to reasonably resolve, investigate, and where appropriate refund or credit lead cost back to paying suppliers. The Knot makes no guarantees that leads will be exclusive.
The Knot Micro-site/Website Product
The Knot reserves all rights to all sub-domains and micro-sites of any and all clients who have purchased or subscribed to any product. The Knot may, at any time and without warning withdraw the ownership or take control of any of the sub domains. The Knot may disable the use or access of the website product for any reason at any time. As a customer of The Knot, you agree not to represent yourself as The Knot in any way. The Knot will not handle any complaints or be responsible in any way for services or fulfillment. All administration and maintenance of the website/micro-site product after setup is the responsibility of the client. Improper use of the website / micro-site product may result in deactivation. Misrepresentation of The Knot brand may result in legal action.
These terms may change at any time. Independent Digital Media will make every effort to inform Advertisers and Suppliers when these terms are updated or change. Please read these terms regularly.
Independent Digital Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 7160
Alexandria, NSW, 2015
Work +61 2 9469 5400
Terms and conditions for using The Knot give-away product
1. The Promoter is Independent Digital Media, 1/85 O’Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015 (ABN 93 082 246).
2. Prizes providers shall be known by the name Prize Provider.
3. The Prize Provider is solely responsible for the costs, responsibilities and legal requirements of fulfilling the prize, and will be solely and exclusively liable for the prize fulfilment.
4. The Prize Provider hereby indemnifies Independent Digital Media of any liability pursuant to any and all elements of the competition administration, and agrees to the Independent Digital Media terms and conditions as viewed on this url http://www.independentdigitalmedia.com.au/terms-and-conditions.html .
5. The Prize Provider accepts all responsibility for communication and due diligence of awarding the prize after the winner is drawn.
6. The Prize Provider will be provided with the complete list of competition entrants only after the competition is completely drawn, and the winner is awarded. Up until that point, the Prize Provider is ineligible to view any personally identifiable images of competition entrants.
7. The Prize Provider agrees that the Promoter, will be the sole determiner of prize winners, runners up and shortlists.
8. The Prize Provider agrees that the Promoter will administer the competition as the Promoter deems fit and at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to pause, extend, remove or adjust any and all of the competition parameters as required without notifying the Prize Provider.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter will elect how to best present, manage and market the competition.
11. The Promoter makes no warrantees or guarantees to the Prize Provider as to the quality, truthfulness or quantity of entrants.
12. The Prize Provider will be alerted upon the competition prize being awarded.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Prize Provider must substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Promoter’s.
14. If the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Provider in relation to fulfilment within a reasonable time frame of the promotional prize, the Prize Provider is liable for breach of contract as well as any and all legal duties, breaches and duties.
15. The Prize Provider is solely liable for any persons or associated agencies and companies befalling misadventure, death, injury or loss (including, but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the fulfilment of the prize.
16. The Prize Provider may not use any logos, or reference any form of the Promoter’s brands without obtaining prior written permission from the General Manager of the Promoter.
17. The Prize Provider agrees that all the information of competition and on all promotional materials are correct and valid.
18. The Prize Provider may request any changes after the competition is set live. This request will incur a fee of up to $500 to modify and notify all entrants of the modification.
19. The Promoter may use any information gathered during the promotion for any commercial means without having to inform the Prize Provider.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION ENTRY
1. The Promoter is Independent Digital Media, 1/85 O’Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015 (ABN 93 082 246).
2. Enter once only, by telling us your original answer to the question posed on the landing page of the competition &/or on www.theknot.com.au or related entities.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, directors, management, related companies, retailers, suppliers and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To enter, you must go to the landing page of the competition and tell us in 25 words or less the answer to the question posed on said landing page. The competition commencement and close dates are specified on the landing page of the competition. The winners will be the best valid entry selected by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises within 14 working days of the competition closing.
7. You will be required to visit the landing page of the competition & enter valid personal details which may be verified to be eligible for the prize.
9. The winner will be notified by email or may be called
10. The winner must claim the prizes won within 30 days of being informed of being the winner. Alternatively, the prize may subsequently be redrawn. Unclaimed prize draws will take place 31 days after the initial winner has been notified and not claimed the prize. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises specified in 1.
11. The 1 best/valid entry chosen based on skill and creativity which are eligible will win the prize specified on the landing page of the competition
7. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
8. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the first runner up in the promotion. A new runner up shall then be judged. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, proof of age at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers, designs and works. Any such answers, designs or works cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. All Entries may be used in perpetuity for any purpose – including commercial and editorial use across multiple platforms. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The Winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the design. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
12. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. A valid return street address must be provided for ease of correspondence. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver letters and prizes to the addresses provided by the entrants. Entrants should take care to provide all necessary address details when submitting their original entry. Any such letters or prizes returned to the Promoter for whatever reason become the property of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Competition entrants under the age of 18 are advised that they must seek their parents/adult guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
15. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, death or loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the promotion; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the promotion; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; in relation to failure of an SMS entry message to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; or in relation to failure of an entry to be received on the website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
16. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter [subject to state and territory legislation] reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s phone related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
18. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of your prize after prize acceptance.
19. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants in this way with special offers.
20. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. The entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of prize winning trips or in connection with the redemption of and/or use of any other prizes. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
24. Independent Digital Media is collecting your personal information as set out in the competition entry form to process your competition entries. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in running this competition and for the purpose of provision of prizes.