x

July 2013!

Home Forums Your month, your year July 2013!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Krystal G 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rhiana

We are looking at getting married in July 2013…gives us 1.5 years to plan, and a much cooler month – means perfect makeup and no sweating for the groom/smen!!

Dramione27

Yay! Someone else in 2013! :D

Sheens

Corgan

Similar reasons as to why we picked July 2013… I prefer cool weather anyway. The date we’ve picked is the 20th of July – we did want the 13th for good numerology, but that was my partner’s sister’s 30th birthday, and when we asked her if she would mind, she wouldn’t talk to us for a week. I keep getting a lot of ‘oh, that is so far away’, but I really need the time to plan it, and time to save up for it!

Trine02

We are getting married in July 2013 as well!! Nice to hear that others are too, its such an exciting time right now !! We are getting married on the 6th of July My birthday actually and the day falls on a Saturday

I am getting a similar reaction " Oh that’s far away" from alot of people. But with both of us working full time its gives us time to plan and save for it!

Wow, im so excited to hear of some other July ‘13’ brides :).

I too am getting the its so far away,  but am very grateful for the planning time.

My date is the 6th of July 2013 and my wedding is down in wollongong, which is extra exciting for me as I am actually a Sydney bride or more a western suburbs bride, any details anyone wants to talk about their weddings I am more than happy to hear about them because i am completely wedding crazy atm! :P

misskate18

Another July ’13 bride here, my wedding is booked for the 20th July!

We chose July because I am studying teaching at university and it had to be in the uni holidays, as well as during a time when I wouldn’t be out in a school doing student teaching. We originally planned for November 2013, but I’ll be finishing up my degree and looking for jobs then, and it would be way too busy. Plus, it’s not so hot so we don’t have to worry about a sweaty groom!

lisajlove

hi there brides to be …. i hope that you all as excited as me….eeeeeeepp
    we have picked our date as the 20th july 2013 
    im in brisbane and am madly looking for wedding venues .
    we chose july because of the weather and also its cheaper in winter :)
    also my FH is irish and some of his family are coming to oz for our wedding and any other time of the year they would melt. hahah and we wouldnt want that .
    happy planing ladies 
    Lisa 

Trine02! We’re 6th July 2013 as well.
    Very, VERY excited!

Krystal G

yay more july brides :) we picked the 13th as it works best for us we wanted it close to our “anniversary” but within school holidays plus i love the numbers 13 & 7 :) not long now how are everyones plans coming along?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers