x

40k wedding budget gone.

Home Forums Ceremony & reception details 40k wedding budget gone.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  j_jaye 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We planned our wedding at the beautiful Terrara House Estate
    for 3rd November 2012. The deposit was payed and all was going
    smoothly until we realised our dream wedding could no longer go ahead and we
    would have to rush the wedding forward and have it in the next few months (by
    May). Due to upcoming medical bills and loosing our three and a half thousand
    dollar deposit we have settled on escaping for a weekend to the Blue Mountains
    or the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags” />Hunter Valley. As it will be just the two of us
    and the celebrant I need some ideas on beautiful hideaways in either area
    preferably first hand information, or does anyone know of anyone who has done
    this?      

DankiStar

I went to a beautiful Chateau in Katoomba for lunch on a day trip to the Blue Mountains once. Very old fashioned looking, it was lovely and romantic. 

Why don’t you catch the sky train out to the top of the mountain and get married up there? It reminds me of Fern Gully!

j_jaye

I would try trip advisor.

But I have to ask- Are you sure you just don’t want to postpone for now? I only ask because you used the word ‘settled". You only get one wedding day (hopefully!) and I think it is important that it meets your expectations. You don’t want to start married life disappointed. Also if there is a medical condition involved should you be focusing on that rather than a wedding at the moment?

I am sorry that things are not well at the moment and I hope they get better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browse Local Suppliers