Cute Couples Music
Do you remember what music you played when you met your fiancé?
The Facebook Data Team have been busy looking at what tunes we’re listening to when we enter a relationship, and have compiled a list of the top ten love songs new couples are enjoying.
“Among lovebirds on Facebook, Jason Derulo takes the top spot with his hit ‘Don’t Wanna Go Home’. When users fall in love they feel like celebrating, so along with romantic songs like “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars, users also play songs like “No Sleep” by Whiz Kalifa,” says Jonathan Chang from the Facebook Data Team.
Here’s the Facebook top ten list of songs people listen to when entering into a relationship:
- “Don’t Wanna Go Home” by Jason Derulo
- “Love On Top” by Beyoncé
- “How to Love” by Lil Wayne
- “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
- “It Girl” by Jason Derulo
- “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine
- “Criminal” by Britney Spears
- “No Sleep” by Wiz Khalifa
- “Free Fallin’” by John Mayer
Do you have a favourite song you listened to when you got together as a couple?